Applications and Air Pollutants Removed in Hazardous, Solid and Liquid Waste Treatment Operations
Venturi scrubbers with FORCE FLUX Condensation technology and Wet Electrostatic Precipitators for industrial, municipal, sewage sludge and pathological waste incinerators to remove micron, submicron particulate, heavy metals and acid gases. Special quencher/scrubber systems for dioxin removal. HCL scrubbing from PVC plastic waste burning. Fine particulate, acid gases and NOx removal on munitions destruction. Cleanup of all pollutants from liquid waste incinerators and other high temperature destruction processes. Acid and particulate emissions from electronic board and metals recovery operations.
The Bionomic recommended products for these applications:
- Series 5000 Packed Bed Scrubbers – This packed tower series is based around an extremely flexible design concept that enables each unit to be engineered specifically to meet all application requirements in the most demanding process gaseous contaminant scrubbing applications. Our vast library of experience in scrubbing gaseous compounds and empirical mass transfer data base guarantees meeting all soluble as well as certain insoluble gaseous contaminant removal requirements.
- Series 9000 Preformed Spray Scrubber – A completely open design scrubber with no internal components to eliminate fouling. Control particulate and scrub acid gases from processing operations. Used to remove particulate 2 microns and larger in size.
- Series 7000 and 8000 Venturi Scrubbers - To control particulate emissions in the sub-micron and single digit micron size range with or without gaseous contaminants from process vessels and high temperature incinerators.
- BFCS™ Forced Condensation Scrubbing System – Uses a particle growth mechanism to obtain extremely high removal efficiencies on hot gas streams containing a large fraction of sub-micron particulate. This technology also reduces the gas pressure drop needed by a venturi scrubber resulting in considerable energy savings.
- Hi-TScrub™- Quench/Scrubber System - Both horizontal and vertical quencher configurations are offered with the Series 5000 Packed Tower for scrubbing acid gases, halogens and other gaseous compounds; and for liquid burning oxidizers, the Series 7000 Venturi scrubber with BFCS™ technology and the HEI™ WESP for the smallest submicron particulate removal applications. Installed on all thermal oxidizer types including direct, catalytic and regenerative. Hi-T Scrub can also be used to recover acid gases or waste heat.
- HEI™ WESP - Best engineered highest efficiency wet electrostatic precipitator design. Furnishes the highest removal efficiency on particulate at the lowest energy cost to remove the smallest submicron particulate from incinerators. Can meet the most stringent opacity requirements.
- ScrubPac™ ProClean – Combines the Series 5000 Packed Tower in an integral unitized package with recirculation pump, instruments and controls. Lowers external engineering and field installation costs.
- ScrubPac™ Custom Skid Mounted Scrubber System - When a fully engineered package scrubber system solution is required for any scrubber type and emission. Reduces engineering and installation time and costs. Pumps, instrumentation, controls, valves and other accessories can be supplied in customer approved standardized brands.
- BIONOxSOLVER™ NOx Scrubbing Solution – Specifically developed for process NOx control.