Applications and Air Pollutants Removed in the Rendering and Food by-Product Industries
Particulate and odor control on emissions from dryers, cookers, presses and other processing operations. Poultry manure dryer particulate and odor control.
The Bionomic recommended products for these applications:
- Series 5000 Packed Bed Scrubbers ��� This packed tower series is based around an extremely flexible design concept that enables each unit to be engineered specifically to meet all application requirements in the most demanding odor control application. Our vast library of experience in scrubbing gaseous and odor compounds and empirical mass transfer data base guarantees meeting all soluble as well as certain insoluble gaseous contaminant and odor removal needs. Scrubbing solutions using oxidation chemistries are available including sodium hypochlorite, chlorine dioxide, sodium permanganate and others including special gas phase reaction chambers for low solubility odor causing agents.
- Series 7000 and 8000 Venturi Scrubbers - The number one choice to control particulate emissions in the sub-micron and single digit micron size range. Adjustable throat designs enable handling variable gas flow rates for constant collection efficiency. Special surfactant chemistries employed for scrubbing insoluble oils and condensables.
- RotaBed® - Our patented plug free fluidized bed device offers advantages over packed bed scrubbers when particulate, condensable grease and odors need to be removed from dryers, cookers and other emission sources. Poultry manure dryer particulate and odor control.
- ScrubPac��� Custom Skid Mounted Scrubber System - When a fully engineered package scrubber system solution is required for any scrubber type and emission. Reduces engineering and installation time and costs. Includes all pumps, instrumentation, controls, piping and valves, chemical feed and if required fan and ductwork.
- BTIP��� - The bioscrubber biological system that utilizes microbes in lieu of chemicals to destroy organic odors.
- HEI��� WESP - Best engineered highest efficiency wet electrostatic precipitator design. Furnishes the highest removal efficiency on particulate at the lowest energy cost to remove the smallest submicron particulate from cookers including oil aerosols (blue haze). Can meet the most stringent opacity requirements.