Applications and Air Pollutants Removed in the Metals Mining Industry
Complete line of wet scrubbers and wet electrostatic precipitator for all metals mining applications. Scrubbers for removal of acid gases, particulate and mists from acidulation, reaction tanks, wet grinding, dryers and other processing operations. Sulfuric acid, sulfur dioxide, ammonia and hydrogen cyanide removal. Control of micron and submicron size particulate metal fumes from rotary furnaces and roasters...including much more.
The Bionomic recommended products for these applications:
- Series 5000 Packed Bed Scrubbers - All acid gases including hydrofluoric, hydrochloric, hydrogen cyanide, sulfuric, sulfur dioxide, as well as ammonia, alkaline mists. For high concentration acid gases that generate a fine mist white haze, Bionomic offers a special coalescing mist eliminator.
- Series 7000 and 8000 Venturi Scrubbers - To control particulate emissions from digesters, roasters, furnaces, pelletizers and more. Control of micron with submicron particulate. For high temperature furnace gas streams and submicron particulate collection venturi units are offered with a particle growth FORCE FLUX Condensation arrangement. Optional special packed bed or tray sections in separator when acid gas control is also required.
- RotaBed® - Our patented plug free fluidized bed device offers advantages over packed bed scrubbers when particulate of 2 microns in size and larger or when acids and other gaseous emissions are encountered. Also suggested when using chemical scrubbing reagent or when the scrubbing liquid contains entrained or scale forming solids that will plug packing. Ideal for handling emissions from processing operations and dryers.
- Series 9000 Preformed Spray Scrubber - Control of dust from material handling. For 2 micron and larger size dust.
- HEI™ WESP - Highest efficiency and best choice when removal of sulfuric acid mist and large fractions of submicron particulate from furnaces is required. Extremely low pressure and operating costs.
- ScrubPac™ Custom Skid Mounted Scrubber System - When a fully engineered package scrubber system solution is required for any scrubber type and emission. Reduces engineering and installation time and costs. Includes all pumps, instrumentation, controls, piping and valves, chemical feed and if required fan and ductwork.