Applications and Air Pollutants Removed in the Ceramics and Glass Industry
Removal of particulate, acid gases and NOx emissions from glass furnaces. Particulate control on glass and ceramic material dryers and furnaces.
The Bionomic recommended products for these applications:
- Series 6500 Jet Venturi – This scrubber series is ideal for ceramic particulate and or acid gas removal and ability to draft the contaminated gas into the scrubber without the need for a fan. Offered in single and multiple stage arrangements to meet the exact collection efficiencies required.
- Series 7000 Venturi Scrubbers – Proven designs to control particulate emissions including glass and ceramics from all processes in the sub-micron and single digit micron size range with or without gaseous contaminants from ovens and dryers.
- Series 1000 Ceramic filter – High efficiency collection of hot particulate and acid containing gases from glass furnaces. Pulse jet cleaning of filters for continuous operation. Special treatment options for dry acid gas removal and catalysts for NOx abatement.
- HEI™ WESP - Best engineered highest efficiency wet electrostatic precipitator design. Furnishes the highest removal efficiency on particulate at the lowest energy cost to remove the smallest submicron particulate from glass furnaces.
- Complete engineered systems - offered with all required components for all scrubber and dry collector types.