ScrubPac™ Custom "Packaged" Scrubber Systems
ScrubPac™ is the only available scrubber system that delivers applications specific engineering in a highly cost effective, Custom "packaged" skid mounted modular design.
Fully run tested before they arrive on site, ScrubPac Systems require only minor assembly and process and utility connection hookups to become operational.
A comprehensive range of scrubber types, auxiliary components and construction materials are available to meet the most demanding applications including:
- Batch or continuous operation
- Semi or fully-automatic operation
- Pretreatment options ��� high temperature gas quenchers, VOC condensers, super saturators for fine particulate capture
- Standard or customer specified instruments and controls, mechanical components
- Local or remote system control/monitoring
- Special spill containment skids and modularized, skid-mounted assemblies for large system hard-to-fit spaces
Capacity Size Range
Typical Applications Include
- Acid scrubbing, ammonia scrubbing, halogens and amines
- VOC scrubbing ��� alcohol, formaldehyde, phenols, styrene, propylene/ethylene oxides, aldehydes, toluene, etc.
- Nitrogen oxides
- Nitric acid removal
- Hydrogen sulfide and organo-sulfur compounds
- Gaseous phase generated submicron particulate
- Fume scrubbing
- General gas scrubbing
- Mist removal
- Aerosol removal
For a more complete listing of the applications suited for the ScrubPac ™ Custom Packaged Scrubber System, please see our Industries/Applications section.
Please click here for pdf of the Bionomic Air Pollution Control, Product and Heat Recovery Systems Guide.